At Gamuda, we value passion for excellence and are now looking for young Malaysians who will be cultivated to carry on our vision to deliver innovative and breakthrough solutions in the most complex and challenging projects. We will help them walk the path to success by providing them with the opportunity to achieve educational advancement and graduate-employability through the Gamuda Scholarships.
Deserving Malaysian students with a positive attitude and leadership qualities who intend to pursue a full-time First Degree in any of the following disciplines, are encouraged to apply for the Gamuda Scholarship Award 2010.
Fields of Study
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Commerce & Humanities
- Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. ‘A’ Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma) AND 5As in SPM.
- A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and commitment to excel.
- Gained acceptance into any of the above mentioned institutions at time of interview.
- Must show proof of financial neediness.
- Willing to serve in the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation.
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organisation.
Value of Scholarship
- Full tuition fees and living expenses for local public/private universities
- Full or partial tuition fees for local foreign universities
How to Apply
Completed forms with necessary supporting documents must reach Gamuda Learning Centre by 30 April 2011.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Gamuda Learning Centre
No.78, Jalan SS22/21,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: 03-74918288/ 7726 9210 Fax: 03-77275224
15 April 2010
For more information, please visit Gamuda website.